Welcome to the fourth quarter of the school year! You will find the third quarter progress reports in the Dragon Folders. I would appreciate it if you would sign the back of the envelop and return it empty as soon as possible. Please contact me if you would like to discuss any item on the progress report.
Our goal for this week is to be able to solve two digit times two digit multiplication problems at least two different ways. I think we can do it! Then we get to solve division problems.
In language arts the goals are to improve our ability to determine fact or opinion and understand how to use features of informational text as we read The Gold Rush. Plus we will continue to write our character sketch paragraphs.
Our Family Life curriculum is completed and so we will use the afternoons to conduct electricity investigations. This week we have some exciting science activities that I think the kids will love.
I hope we all have a wonderful week!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Figueroa
Monday, March 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment