Friday, December 27, 2013

Teacher's note December 27, 2013

I would like to thank you for all the kindness you demonstrated in December.  The staff appreciation luncheon was super delicious and I know many of you contributed.  Our CEO planned a birthday party for me and an art activity for the kids that we all enjoyed.  Please accept my thanks for the flowers, chocolate, candle, clock and cake as group gift from the class.  You are very generous. 

Class starts again on January 6th.  I am going to make a few changes in the organization of the class.  I will ask that each student have their own pencil pouch to keep in their seat cover.  I want the kids to be responsible for their own writing utensils.  Your son or daughter may need more draw erase markers.  I would like you to consider purchasing draw erase crayons.  They are far cheaper and do not dry up if the cap is left off. 

Enjoy the rest of your vacation and I look forward to seeing everyone in January! 

Warmly,
Mrs. Figueroa

No comments:

Post a Comment