I hope each of you had a very enjoyable Mother's Day. I certainly loved the time with my family.
We had an excellent field trip to the University of Arizona last Friday. Thank you for the tremendous parent support. I heard many of the students say I definitely want to go to the U of A or to college. We want to inspire young minds to continue learning!
Our poetry book will be due on Friday. It is a major project that we have been working on for over a month. The kids will be given a checklist of poems that they need to complete. They should have a creative and attractive front cover and About The Author as the back cover. We will be working on the poems in class and the students can work on them at home as well.
This will be our last week of homework and then you can shout for joy.
I hope we all have a wonderful week full of learning activities!
Warmly,
Mrs. Figueroa
Monday, May 15, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment