Sunday, August 21, 2011

Teacher's Note August 22, 2011

Thanks for all of the supplies that you have sent in for us to use this school year.  I believe that we have everything we need at this time.  I appreciate your generosity. 

I enjoyed getting to know the students the first week of school.  We do have great kids!  The seating chart has been changed to provide a better working environment for all of us.  Our language arts routine will go into place this week with vocabulary, spelling, reading from the anthology and working on specific reading skills.  Music, GATE and resource classes will begin this week too. 

I hope to see all of you at Curriculum Night Tuesday evening. The K-2 will meet from 6:00 to 6:40 and then 3rd - 5th will meet from 6:50 until 7:30.  We will be meeting in our classroom and sharing a vast amount of information.  I honestly believe it will be well worth your time to attend.  The conversation will be directed towards adults, but the students are welcome to attend too.  A Homework Freebie will be offered to every student that has a parent or grandparent attend Curriculum Night.  Please attend. 

Warmly,
Mrs. Figueroa

No comments:

Post a Comment